Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24826 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,830 (253,085 Ft) in Miskolc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)