Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.515 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,582 (₨80,804) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbus, Ohio costs $0.69 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)