Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.009 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 97% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,122 (RM4,064) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)