Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.322 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,140 (RM4,774) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)