Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.602 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨74,289 (E£ 20,622) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)