Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.070 INR / BYN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,469 (1,556 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)