Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00335 INR / BYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,299 (30,838,741 p.) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)