Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.639 INR / CVE
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,192 (175,441 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)