Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 INR / CVE
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,108 (158,309 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (32 minutes ago)