Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.636 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,803 (Mex$ 12,873) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (26 minutes ago)