Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.835 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,832 (Mex$ 12,732) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)