Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.861 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,823 (AU$2,906) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)