Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.246 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,102 (€618) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (26 minutes ago)