Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,704 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.565 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,933 (€806) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ashqelon costs 1,815 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 300元 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)