Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,857 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 152% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,575 (€2,836) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)