Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,350 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,342 (Mex$ 35,316) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)