Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,883 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.835 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨34,184 (Mex$ 8,913) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)