Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,058 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.800 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,540 (Mex$ 16,720) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)