Cost of living comparison between Mexicali, Mexico and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.553 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,944 (Mex$ 31,224) in Mexicali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (41 minutes ago)