Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 144% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,067 (€1,203) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)