Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 142% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,451 (€2,684) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (28 minutes ago)