Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.582 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,121 (84,414 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)