Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.583 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,623 (73,162 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (39 minutes ago)