Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,611 (74,687 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)