Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.775 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,768 (3,384TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)