Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.751 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,341 (5,809TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)