Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.414 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,440 (Mex$ 14,774) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)