Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.302 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,614 (Mex$ 31,986) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (35 minutes ago)