Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.489 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,603 (ARS $18,727) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)