Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.202 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 93% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,712 (ARS $34,437) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)