Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.477 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨67,696 (27,328₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)