Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.397 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨73,549 (30,684₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)