Cost of living comparison between Melitopol, Ukraine and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.620 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨68,231 (26,045₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)