Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.890 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,576 (7,340 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)