Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.803 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,130 (7,368 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (37 minutes ago)