Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,995 in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (41 minutes ago)