Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02230 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,492 (COL$1,726,344) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)