Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 975 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02117 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,910 (COL$2,877,127) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (30 minutes ago)