Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02401 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,525 (COL$3,021,067) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)