Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02117 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,705 (COL$2,914,828) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Genoa costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reynosa costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Amman costs Dinar 254 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 75 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)