Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02246 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,007 (COL$6,098,716) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)