Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02159 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,869 (COL$2,726,478) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)