Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨39,792 (68,427 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)