Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,621 (Rp 10,254,263) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)