Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,695 (Rp 19,416,552) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)