Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.665 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,155 (﷼ 4,707) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)