Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.645 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,124 (﷼ 2,806) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨64,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (44 minutes ago)