Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.134 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 138% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,579 (﷼ 4,995) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)