Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.193 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,491 (﷼ 5,205) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (36 minutes ago)