Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02905 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,338 (1,388,426 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)