Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02883 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,500 (1,647,518 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)