Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02995 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,275 (3,147,640 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)