Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04376 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,879 (1,094,015 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)