Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04446 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,476 (1,045,455 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (39 minutes ago)