Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01785 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,777 (2,284,838 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)