Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01790 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,175 (2,468,109 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)