Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01812 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,250 (2,055,418 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (43 minutes ago)