Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01865 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,167 (4,834,620 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)