Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.879 INR / SZL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,542 (Lilangeni15,687) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)