Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.791 INR / SZL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,272 (Lilangeni14,041) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)