Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.495 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 250% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,916 (Bs 20,463) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)