Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.910 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,089 (98,985 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)