Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.350 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,966 (Mex$ 14,617) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)