Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,583 (Mex$ 14,000) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (32 minutes ago)