Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.276 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,344 (Mex$ 29,406) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)