Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.097 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,346 (19,235 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)