Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.133 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,085 (19,265 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling350 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Valencia costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nancy costs €53 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵200 (37 minutes ago)