Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,710 (﷼ 60,896,536) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)