Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,821 (﷼ 30,915,853) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)