Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,191 (﷼ 62,398,319) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (38 minutes ago)