Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,932 (﷼ 35,462,924) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)