Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.076 INR / LSL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,820 (13,953 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)