Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.011 INR / LSL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,870 (32,903 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)