Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.133 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,350 (21,734 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (about 1 hour ago)