Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.564 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,205 (20,599 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)