Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.538 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,388 (5,226 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)