Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.901 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,841 (9,686 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)