Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.517 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨38,144 (15,153₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)