Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨75,109 (30,353₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (31 minutes ago)