Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,923 (R$ 3,117) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)