Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,800 (R$ 5,950) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)