Cost of living in Marília, Brazil vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.361 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,708 (R$ 2,217) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (43 minutes ago)