Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,664 (R$ 3,139) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)