Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,684 (R$ 3,126) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 100,000,000,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)