Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.935 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,096 (R$ 2,864) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)