Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.253 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,009 (Php32,737) in Marawi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)