Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.426 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 292% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,703 (Bs 25,631) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)