Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.464 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 320% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,632 (Bs 25,313) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)