Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.827 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 327% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨320,195 (Bs 46,905) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)