Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00087 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 98% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,222 (Bs 93,402,546) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)