Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.753 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,439 (ARS $14,238) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)