Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.928 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,542 (140,649 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)