Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,747 (70,612 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)