Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,777 (73,344 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)