Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.619 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,933 (1,635 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)