Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,680 (€1,158) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (43 minutes ago)