Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,731 (€2,588) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (43 minutes ago)