Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 138% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,594 (€1,220) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (39 minutes ago)