Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02209 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,948 (COL$2,714,347) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)