Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02136 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,983 (COL$2,480,681) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £968 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (25 minutes ago)