Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.252 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,282 (Php44,154) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)