Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,956 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,509 (Php40,431) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)