Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,886 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.344 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,347 (Php21,842) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)