Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,905 in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)