Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,329 in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (26 minutes ago)