Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,582 (€535) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (38 minutes ago)